Monday 19 December 2016

IN THE BEGINNING




To the glory of Almighty God this day 19th day of December,2016 I launch the blog page "BY WORD, ALIVE" following the very long awaited festive season (Christmas- Celebrating the birth of Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ).

Today marking the first day of this blog, I dedicate it to my Unborn Child.


"By Word, Alive" might sound confusing to most readers, but I was inspired by God knowing that the "WORD" means Jesus Christ as explained in the gospel of John.


John 1:1-5


In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God.


The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made.


In Him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shinneth in darkness; and darkness comprehended it not.


In the beginning, there was no before. "The Word, Alive" is solely a Christian blog where I want to fully express my joy as a Christian and to spread the good news (Word of God), Bible teachings, prophetic declarations and testimonies from different men/women of God all over the world.


His grace being sufficient in my life, I know this is already a success and may God's name be exalted above every other name. Wishing you the best of season as you read to the glory of God...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment